The Warrior Light Commercial Flat Incline Decline FID Bench is the perfect free weight utility bench for upper body dumbbell exercises.
The multi-angled settings on the back pad with independent adjustment for seat allow for use as a decline bench, flat bench, incline bench, and full upright bench press for military press exercises.
This bench is made from solid steel and features soft, thick padding with vinyl upholstery.
Adjust the incline in 10-degree increments between flat and a sitting 90-degree angle or a -10-degree decline. A steel safety pin prevents shifting. The frame features a wide design for extra stability as well as rear roller wheels and a transport handle for mobility.
Use by itself, or roll the workout bench inside a power cage, half rack, or smith machine for performing barbell workouts.
The Warrior Light Commercial Flat Incline Decline FID Bench was designed for many bench exercises - high level of adjustability - from decline to full upright position while providing contoured lumbar back support for proper back positioning and a built-in handle and wheels for easy roll-away.
- Incline adjustment 0º – 80º, Decline adjustment -10º
- Seat incline + 10º for 90º angle
- Brushed aluminum pop pins for easy adjustments
- Wider profile for increased stability
- New easy handle design and rear transport wheels for mobility
- Ideal for home, vertical markets and commercial use
- Rubber feet to protect floors